Episode 101 | How Irrational Generosity Drives Today’s Most Successful Leaders, with PTTOW! and WORLDZ CEO Roman Tsunder
Rarely do you meet someone who exudes as much positivity, joy, and generosity as today’s guest, Roman Tsunder.
What started as a dream among a few friends with a one year “serendipity plan” has evolved into a powerhouse event series that has featured speakers like Tony Robbins, Kelly Slater, and His Holiness the Dalai Lama.
We caught Roman just as he’s finalizing the last details for the next WORLDZ, which is being held July 31 and August 1st in Hollywood, CA.WORLDZ brings the most influentials minds and brands in the world together to learn elite leadership strategy and tactics from top CEOs and CMOs. It’s going to be an unbelievable event with the likes of Gary Vaynerchuk, Tony Robbins, Deepak Chopra, Shaun White, will.I.am and other legends speaking and hanging out. (And after a little arm twisting, we convinced Roman to agree to a buy one get one free offer just for Awesome Office listeners – see below.)
According to Roman, the driving force behind it all has been his belief in “irrational generosity.” It’s something he’s experienced personally in the most successful leaders, and that he believes might actually be the key to their success.
We dive into this topic and a whole lot more in the interview, including why he believes every single moment is a chance to change your life, how he convinced the Dalai Lama to speak at PTTOW!, and why entrepreneurs need to be obsessed, not just passionate, about their ideas.
WORLDZ (from the creators of PTTOW!) is a year-round cultural marketing summit & community uniting leaders from global brands, start-ups, and tech companies (Coca-Cola, Samsung, 20th Century Fox, Red Bull, Apple, VICE, Facebook, Youtube, Warby Parker and L’Oreal, etc.) along with artists and creators.
At WORLDZ you will experience:
- Unique access to 150+ WORLDZ Masters and Speakers
- Elite leadership, strategy, and tactics taught by global CEO’s and CMO’s
- Personal development life-hacks from the world’s foremost performance coaches
- Diverse connections through Master Courses, Town Halls, In Conversations, Experiential engagements & Mentorship Sessions
- will.i.am, 7X Grammy-Winning Artist & Entrepreneur
- Deepak Chopra, Founder of the Chopra Foundation
- Cristina Mancini, EVP, Technology & Creative Strategy, 21st Century Fox
- Shaun White, CEO, Shaun White Enterprises & 2x Olympic Gold Medalist
- Gary Vaynerchuk, CEO, VaynerMedia
- Alexis Ohanian, Co-Founder, Reddit
- Sophia Amoruso, CEO & Founder, GIRLBOSS
- Kelly Slater, 11x World Champion Surfer & Entrepreneur