Episode 130 | Top 5 Shortcuts To Scale Your Brand
an updated conversation with M13’s Courtney Reum
We’re currently experiencing a golden age for startup brands. It’s easier today to launch, build, and scale a consumer brand than perhaps any other time in history.
But that’s not to say it’s easy.
Startup brands still face obstacles, old and new, including how to stand out from the glut of new brands, how to adapt to the constantly shifting landscape of retail, and how to best leverage the wide array of data and tools now available at their fingertips.
Luckily for us, Courtney Reum is here to answer those questions.
Courtney and his brother Carter are the authors of the best selling new book Shortcut Your Startup, and he shares some of the top insights with us in this updated episode.
Courtney gives a glimpse into the book with a few of his shortcuts –
- Role of brand in frictionless scaling.
- How to make sure you don’t miss out on a key insight.
- Why it’s important to know whether your brand is a “speedboat” or a “sailboat.”
- The power of “heart-based” momentum.
- Why success doesn’t necessarily equate to an exit.