Episode 100 | AO 100 – Ten Quotes That Will Make You a More Successful Leader
Welcome to the 100th episode of the Awesome Office show.
Yep, you read that correctly – 100 episodes.
Those of you who have been on this journey with us from the beginning know that the show has evolved a bit over these past 99 episodes.
Since launching back in 2015, we’ve interviewed bestselling authors, learned from CEOs of some of the fastest growing companies in the country, recorded in front of live audiences, and of course, added a co-host – the lovable Sean Spear of Hughes Marino.
But we believe – and I hope you agree – that as much as we’ve changed, the core mission has stayed the same: to provide meaningful insights on culture and leadership that will help you improve your business or just become a better version of yourself.
With that in mind, for our 100th episode we’re taking a look back at the top ten clips from the past fifty episodes. (Reminder: if you like this, also check out our 50th episode which is a mash-up of our first 50 recordings.) You’re about to hear the concepts, insights, and stories that will help you become a better leader, improve the relationships and culture of the communities with which you’re involved, or perhaps just see things in a new and more evolved light.
- Author Ryan Holiday dispels a Millennial myth about the need to “find yourself” before you can start meaningful work. 2:05
- Author Diana Chapman reveals how to tap the hidden power of our emotions. 4:57
- Brit Gilmore of the Giving Keys talks about leading a workforce who is transitioning out of homelessness. 7:48
- Los York founder Seth Epstein shares the Zen parable that informs his leadership style. 12:34
- Hawke Media CEO Erik Huberman reminds us that sometimes life just happens. 17:01
- MeUndies CEO Bryan Lalezarian tells us why he believes just getting started is the key to success. 18:40
- Hippeas CEO Livio Bisterzo makes the brand-culture connection in front of a live audience. 21:52
- SunBasket CEO Adam Zbar breaks down why “solving the people” is better than “solving the problem.” 25:40
- Henco CEO Simon Cohen described the moment that changed everything for him. 28:24
- Neuroscientist Dr. Robert Cooper reminds us what it’s really all about. 37:52
Introducing SnackNation Market.
For the past few years SnackNation has only been available to businesses, but now it’s available for homes and awesome individuals too.
SnackNation Market brings health- and taste-conscious folks expertly curated boxes of the most delicious, innovative and healthier snacks right to your doorstep. With SnackNation there is no more worrying about having a weak, unhealthy and tasteless snack game.
We’ve secured a special offer for the listeners of this show: you can try SnackNation for FREE.
Just visit SnackNation.com/AO right now, and get your first box free (just cover shipping and handling).