Episode 122 | Forgot to Set 2018 Goals? Here’s the Procrastinator’s Guide to Winning the Year
with SnackNation CEO Sean Kelly
The New Year has a way of sneaking up on us.
During the hectic months of November and December, we sprint like crazy to hit our Q4 goals. The next thing you know, it’s the holidays, and family obligations kick in. Blink, and it’s January 1st… and we haven’t thought about our New Year goals once.
Better luck next year? Not so fast! It’s not too late to get your 2018 goals back on track.
In our first Awesome Office episode of 2018, we present the procrastinator’s guide to winning 2018
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to rapidly develop goals and begin integrating them into our routines
- The ideal number (and best type) of goals to develop.
- How to hold yourself accountable as you pursue those goals.
- The cost of NOT setting goals.
- Sean’s top goal recommendation for 2018 for everyone, no matter who you are.